• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Patton 4114 Stumped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwhelchel

Reaction score
Ok, so I followed the setup for the patton unit and installed the config file with no problem.
But i can't seem to get a call to go out or into the system, I set up the inbound and outbound parameters in the system. I can see on the patton box the first line flashing when I place a call to the number.
Phone line has been tested and checks ok.
Not sure where to pull the correct log files to show.
Also YES Total NOOB to this setup too.
Any one point me in the right direction that would be great
Thanks

First step would be to check the 3CX Activity log. This will confirm that the correct digits have been sent to the gateway and that there are no error messages returned. You say that you tested the phone line, did you do this at the end of the cord plugged into the gateway?

tested cable that is plugged into the patton unit.
Log for incoming call
07/01/2017 6:24:29 PM - [CM503003]: Call(C:35): Call to <sip:[email protected]:5060> has failed; Cause: 487 Request Cancelled/INVITE from 10.10.3.101:5060

and this when tried to dial out from soft phone
\07/01/2017 6:37:06 PM - [Flow] Target endpoint for 3124431 can not be built!

What device has IP 10.10.3.101 ? Is that the destination extension or the PBX? That is what cannot complete the call (routing set-up/rules?).

As far as the outgoing log, I assume there is no reply, in a previous log, from the gateway? If that's the case then...check your outbound rules first, then check that in the 3CX trunk settings (for the gateway), the IP and port are correct for what is set in the gateway. It may be that 3CX is unable to send the INVITE to a device at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.