Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Patton 4424 - Analog FXS - Transfer a Call

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by DJHiP, Dec 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJHiP

Is anyone aware on what the transfer codes are on an Analog gateway?

I can get the extension to pick up another line and hold the first, so 3CX can see it has two lines open, however I cannot find the code for a manual blind transfer.

I thought it was *98EXT but this fails.

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

-FLASH 0 - keep current, reject incoming
    -FLASH 1 - drop current, accept incoming
    -FLASH 2 - hold current, accept incoming
    To toggle between the active and the held call, press flash-hook, followed by the "2" key.

Additional Call Offering

To enable aditional call offering, configure the fxs port of the SN with the command: additional-call-offering

1) Press FLASH, then the first call is placed on hold and you will hear a new dial tone.
    2) Dial the number of the second call.
    3) If you press FLASH, you may change between the two calls.
    4) When you hang-up on the phone, the two other parties are connected together. Sorry, three way conferencing is not yet supported.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DJHiP

Thanks for that Sigma1.

It seems there also needs to be another value configured.

'Call Transfer' needs to be enabled. Once this was enabled, with your instructions on hanging up once the two calls were made it works perfectly!

So to recap;

Both 'additional-call-offering' and 'call-transfer' need to be enabled.

Then it's as simple as, Make a call, Then 'flash hook' (Which is 'Redial' on the phone I'm using), make the second call, then simply hangup and both calls are joined.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.