Patton 4554 and 3CX v9 config

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by timste99, Mar 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timste99

I am trying to configure a Patton 4554 with 3CX v9 connected to a pair of linked ISDN BRI UK BT supplied lines (4 channels), and am getting 503 service unavailable in the Server Actvity log on the 3CX when I try and make a call.

I have used the config template from the 3CX to configure the Patton but no joy. Has anyone got a working Patton 4554 conected to UK BT ISDN config they could send me, suitably tweeked so as not to reveal their passwords etc. I can then see if its the config or something peculier about the BT lines that needs changing.

Very very frustrated having configured each of the 3CX and Patton about a million times with small changes but getting nowhere.

Help please...

2. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

503 service unavailable is an error from the Patton indicating the lines are not connected properly, however before going towards that notion. What firmware is your Patton running?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. timste99

You star, for replying...

Upgraded Patton 4554 to Smartware 5.6 Build Series 2010-07-15, to match tested 3CX template version exactly.

After still no joy, as you know, went onto upgrade to Smartware 5.6 Build Series 2011-01-17, where it currently sits.

T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.