Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Patton 4554 setup - Missing 'Generate Config File' Option

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by bcampbell74, Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcampbell74

I am trying to setup a Patton 4554 as per the 3cx Guide however when I get to the end of the PSTN setup the 'Now click on the “Generate config file” button to save to configuration file that will automatically configure the device with the settings provided above. ' button isn't there! I have tried this with a Vista installation and a Windows 2003 Server installation and have also tried browsers IE7, Firefox and Safari. Anyone any ideas or a sample UK config file I can amend?

3CX Phone System Version5.1.4510.0

2. bcampbell74

Anyone out there?

3. bcampbell74

Got to the bottom of it. Strange situation as we only required the 4552 and not the 4554 however the 4552 was out of stock and we where offered the a 4554 for not much more. As the second channel was not going to be in use I removed the second Extension during the setup for this - this results in the generate config file not being there at the end of it. If anyone else finds themselves in a similar scenario accept the superfluios extension number and just disable the second port on the Patton 4554.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.