Patton 4960 NI2 routing issues

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jschlatter, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jschlatter

We had to change our PRI from Qwest from DMS-100 to NI-2 so that we could get caller ID names. NOw that the changes have been completed we can place local calls, toll free calls, and some long distance. However there are some numbers that simply will not answer, the call just rings and rings. After troubleshooting with Qwest they traced the calls and ended up telling me that the issues are most likely due to the fact that we are showing up as 'unknown' 'unknown' for the E.164 when it should show up as 'national' 'national'. I have to admit that this is over my head...

We are using a Patton 4960 and I reviewed the configuration, but do not see where this information would be added. Can anyone help me out or at least tell me what information I should be gathering is?

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. jschlatter

ok, I am posting some additional details in hopes someone might be able to help me out. Qwest sent me an email with the capture from what they are saying are the issues.

origination_address_is_non_ISDN
    CGN: unknown -------This should be e164
    unknown -------This should be national_number
    user_provided_not_screened
    presentation_allowed
    CDN: unknown -------This should be e164
    unknown -------This should be national_number
    I looked at the 'advanced' e164 information, but I have had values there since initial install. I also looked at the outbound parameters for the Patton, but have no idea which one of these settings match up to the missing information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.