Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Patton Firmware Version Supported by 3CX

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by star1, Feb 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. star1

What's the current SmartWare version supported. The website says 5.3, but I know it was up to 5.4 in 8/2010. Has the version increased?

Thanks,
    Eric Mandel

2. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

hi,

i have installed on some company 5.6 V and no error detected.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

The actual supported firmware version is 5.4m if you look at our guides it will always say the supported fimmware version.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. star1

Thanks.

Maybe I'm using the wrong guides. When I go to support at the top of the page and then select one of the patton guides, the pages still reference 5.3. See here: http://www.3cx.com/voip-gateways/patton-sn4960.html. It states the current supported version is 'Smartware 5.3 Build Series 2009-03-18'.

5. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

On that specific model that is the supported firmware. But we have tested 5.4 on other models and it passed all tests so it should be fine. Try it and see how you go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.