Patton & GrandStream Issues

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by nmirza, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nmirza

I recently installed a Patton SmartNode 4114 as my gateway on 3CX. I previously used to have a GrandStream but due to many issues have decided not to use it anymore. I have removed Grandstream as a PSTN device on 3CX but for some reason whenever I unplug the Grandstream or power it off, the calls don't go through. For some reason even though the Grandstream is not a PSTN device and doesn't have any active ports, it must still be plugged in to use the Patton. I know there is a small setting that I'm missing in 3CX but don't know what. Please let me know what I am missing or should I just uninstall and do a fresh install of 3CX?

2. Aboxtech

Just a shot in the dark. Did you go into the PSTN device and edit where the calls are suppose to go? You might want to try a reboot as well. There might be something that didn't fully un-installed.

What are your log files telling you ?

3. nmirza

Thanks for your response Aboxtech. I wasn't able to figure out the issue so I just uninstalled 3cx and reinstalled it with just the Patton. It fixed the problem right away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.