• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Patton Smartnode 4114 for trunks issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlazure

Platinum Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Hi

I installed 3 Patton Sn4114 4 fxo ports for analog trunks.

i upgraded them to the latest firmware and applied the config file generated by the 3CX system.

i am able to call out and receive call correctly.

I have an issue while talking to an external party and both users talk at the same time the audio of the other end will cut off for a second.

If i make a little sound, the audio will cut off and comes back after a seconds. I know this isnt normal with the 3CX itself because if i call the voicemail i can talk and the audio will not be affected. I also connected a sip trunk on that system and did the same test without the issue happening.

anyone have seen this?>

I am now sure the issue if with the Patton.

i am using yealink T46G and T48G with latest firmware supported by 3CX.

Patton Tech Support is OUTSTANDING. Give them a shout and they will have this figured out in no time at all.

i already opened a ticket with them i am still waiting for a reply. in the meantime maybe someone here have they answer

Sounds like what used to happen with the old speakerphone boxes that where 1/2 duplex - 1 direction of audio at a time.

Any update about this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.