Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Patton Smartnode 4114 for trunks issue

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dlazure, Feb 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dlazure

Hi

I installed 3 Patton Sn4114 4 fxo ports for analog trunks.

i upgraded them to the latest firmware and applied the config file generated by the 3CX system.

i am able to call out and receive call correctly.

I have an issue while talking to an external party and both users talk at the same time the audio of the other end will cut off for a second.

If i make a little sound, the audio will cut off and comes back after a seconds. I know this isnt normal with the 3CX itself because if i call the voicemail i can talk and the audio will not be affected. I also connected a sip trunk on that system and did the same test without the issue happening.

anyone have seen this?>

I am now sure the issue if with the Patton.

i am using yealink T46G and T48G with latest firmware supported by 3CX.

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Patton Tech Support is OUTSTANDING. Give them a shout and they will have this figured out in no time at all.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. dlazure

i already opened a ticket with them i am still waiting for a reply. in the meantime maybe someone here have they answer

4. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Sounds like what used to happen with the old speakerphone boxes that where 1/2 duplex - 1 direction of audio at a time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. voip20

Any update about this issue?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.