Patton Smartnode SN43xx

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by pitrickzul, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pitrickzul

Hey guys,

I have a client that has 10 analog lines (the contract is too big to break to switch him to sip for now) so i need to install a gateway. Never really had to install one past 4 lines so far. Is the SN4312 going to be compatible with 3CX? Is it the same setup as the smaller gateways? It's not listed as being supported.

Thank you

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

It was supported at one time... perhaps they found some issues and Patton was not going to fix - or there were too many headaches for 3cx in maintaining/supporting it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pitrickzul

So what would be my best solution to hook up 10 analog lines to my pbx?

4. eddv123

eddv123 Well-Known Member

Hi Pitrickzul,

You have 2 options.

Either get multiple "supported" FXO gateways (although I personally prefer a single box solution).

Or write a custom template which although un-supported would be quite simple to do (I know this as I have written them for the FXS equivalent models).

Take a "supported" FXO template from 3CX (such as the 4114 FXO) and using Notepad ++ just increment the ports you require.

I can send you my FXS variant if you want some reference.

5. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

You might also consider contacting Patton directly. They have great support and can likely help you out as they have done for me over the years. You can also manually provision, but it is somewhat of a pain. I would see what they have to say.

6. eddv123

eddv123 Well-Known Member

Altering a custom template vs manually configuring a Patton gateway - I'd go for the template every time.

7. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

Exactly. Create the configuration in 3CX v15.5 for the SN4114 FXO, export the file, email it to support@patton.com and ask them to convert it to be compatible with SN4312 and they will edit it and send it back to you to import into your SN4312 device.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    eddv123 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.