PBX Express OVH

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Fabrice, Aug 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fabrice

Hi ,

I've just made a PBX Express setup in OVH cloud according to the documentation

What are the default settings for the created VM user login/password for ssh access etc...?

I also have one error in firewall check
    testing 3CX SIP Server... failed (How to resolve?)
    • stopping service... done
    • detecting SIP ALG... failed (How to resolve?)
    • testing port 5060... done
    • starting service... done

Thanks
    Fabrice

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Fabrice

Did you use your own account or did you use a 3CX free trial account to set up your PBX?

3. Fabrice

Hi Yannish
    I used my own Account, I just found the solution that the login is Ovh related => we must use the private key file to login using ssh

Previously I recreated a new setup because i didn't know how to migrate from trial (3CX account ) to my own OVH account

What is the process to upgrade from 3CX Phone System PBX Edition (fresh new instance) in my own ovh account => To Commercial Version (pro 8)

4. V..

V..

Hi Fabrice,

When placing your order for Pro 8 sim calls you can ask your reseller to upgrade your PBX edition license key. The PBX should then instantaneoulsy upgrade to the Pro edition. Alternatively you can backup all elements of your installation except for the license key and restore this backup. When prompted for the key enter your Pro 8 sim calls key.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    YiannisH_3CX likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.