• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

PBX Express OVH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabrice

Reaction score
Hi ,

I've just made a PBX Express setup in OVH cloud according to the documentation

What are the default settings for the created VM user login/password for ssh access etc...?

I also have one error in firewall check
testing 3CX SIP Server... failed (How to resolve?)
  • stopping service... done
  • detecting SIP ALG... failed (How to resolve?)
  • testing port 5060... done
  • starting service... done

Thanks
Fabrice

Hello @Fabrice

Did you use your own account or did you use a 3CX free trial account to set up your PBX?

Hi Yannish
I used my own Account, I just found the solution that the login is Ovh related => we must use the private key file to login using ssh

Previously I recreated a new setup because i didn't know how to migrate from trial (3CX account ) to my own OVH account

What is the process to upgrade from 3CX Phone System PBX Edition (fresh new instance) in my own ovh account => To Commercial Version (pro 8)

Hi Fabrice,

When placing your order for Pro 8 sim calls you can ask your reseller to upgrade your PBX edition license key. The PBX should then instantaneoulsy upgrade to the Pro edition. Alternatively you can backup all elements of your installation except for the license key and restore this backup. When prompted for the key enter your Pro 8 sim calls key.

Reactions: YiannisH_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.