PBX Express

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by AlexDBarrett, Mar 17, 2017.

1. AlexDBarrett

Great idea however It does provide the potential user to create an instance on the recommendation of a reseller and then disappear off and hunt for the cheapest price in the market.

As resellers can we have a unique URL we can advertise and subsequently steer a client back to ourselves to close the sale?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    jfletcher likes this.
  2. JasonNadeau

JasonNadeau Member

I may be wrong, but 3cx end-user pricing is common knowledge and most of us should be selling it at around that price anyways. The end-users can't buy a licence without going through a reseller. I find the money is in the installation / support contracts.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AlexDBarrett

I find the money is in the installation / support contract.
    I agree 100%.

I would like to advertise or provide prospects with a link where end users may download the software or board the PBX Express and tie the activity to the marketing I or you have spent time or money on.

The situation at the moment relies on the integrity and honesty of the end user inserting the Partner ID during the on board process into PBX Express.

4. JasonNadeau

JasonNadeau Member

.... can the end users buy their own licences with pbx express without going through a reseller?!

5. AlexDBarrett

.... can the end users buy their own licences with pbx express without going through a reseller?!

As I understand it PBX Express only provides a PBX Edition licence. You could on install / insert a 4SC Standard, Pro or Enterprise key during installation.

If i generated a lead I would at least like the opportunity to nurture the lead through to a sale rather than it just disappear into the ether.

6. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

The PBX express allows you to setup the PBX for the client and assign it to your account. Then all he has to do is buy it via you and he has his PBX already pre configured.....