PBX TRIAL LICENCE

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by teejay1719, May 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teejay1719

Hey guys im a Network Engineering Student from New Zealand, and im doing my final semester project (on PBXs). I was wondering if 3CX would ever do a trial licence or a student licence for the 3CX system as i really need to use the Bridge feature to connect two PBXs together but cant in the free version.

Also would anyone know of a way other than the bridge method to do this? I have contacted 3CX but have not received an email back yet hence why im here :S

THank you in advance!

2. qhelp

I believe that they post the trial license in a couple of their blog posts. Just do a search on the site for Trail and one of the top 5 listings has a trial key that can be used. The limitation is that there can only be 2 concurrent calls.

3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

If you download version 12, and your email is valid, you will receive the demo Key.
    http://www.3cx.com/phone-system/download-phone-system/

4. teejay1719

Thank you so much guys, really appreciate you taking the time to let me know! Should have checked the blog first Haha thanks again guys!

5. 3CXNP

3CX Support

Hi Teejay,

Our website has alot of information about our software.

We provide technical support to our partners and paid customers, but we also monitor the forums and respond to users of free versions and the public in general here, although here other partners and users can also provide support and share their experiences.

If you have any queries, just feel free to post them here and someone (even 3CX staff) will respond to your questions!

Happy PBXing!

Nicholas.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. teejay1719

thank you for your input and help! i received the free trial keys, and have setup the bridge! Thank you again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.