Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

PBXExpress - Call failed, destination not found

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Ruy, Mar 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruy

Ruy

Hello,

New PBXExpress installation.

I have created the outbound rule as per 3CX's guide, but cannot figure out why I'm receiving "call failed, destination not found".

Where do we find PBXExpress Server logs mentioned on this article? https://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/server-activity-log-example-2/

I downloaded the support zip file, checked the Event log and there's no error or any indication of the problem. Other files don't seem relevant.

Thanks in advance for any help!!

2. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi Ruy,

Could you please send us a screenshot of your outbound rules?
    Can you receive Inbound calls?
    Regarding server activity log, did you enable the verbose mode setting?
    Also please make sure the criteria are matched for your outbound rule.
    Please find more details here about outbound rules https://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/outbound-rules/

#2 GiannosC_3CX, Mar 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2017
  3. Ruy

Ruy

Many thanks for your reply GiannosC!
    Outbound rule (only one) attached.
    Inbound calls: It seems some trouble with my DID which registered successfully. When I call it I get a msg saying the number does not exist...
    I just enabled verbose mode but am trying to find out how to restart services on a Pbx Express on a 3CX's google account. I wanted to give it try. Next install will be on my google account....

Attached Files:

4. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi Ruy,

Please clarify what you mean "When I call it I get a msg saying the number does not exist" did you try to call from inside to outside or did you try to call to your DID number from outside? Also please check your sip trunk, make sure is registered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.