• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

People inside the queue during transitio office hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

michielpeeters

Gold Partner
Basic Certified
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I have a customer who claims that people inside a call queue during a office hour transition are staying in the queue.
I will explain:

Somybody calls the company at 16:55 and gets into the queue, at 17:00 office hours are over but the the people in the queue stays in the queue forever.

Does anybody have the same problem?

Hi,

Check the Destination if no answer settings of that queue. After office hours it should go to destination no answer.

Please correct me if I am wrong. We just have 3CX systems install 2 week ago and I am still on the learning curve :). For your problem, what I did was if everybody in the queue all come from 8 to 5, then I select all person in that queue > edit ext. > office hour > put check box on "This ext has specific office hour > add in the hour for those queue, then put check box on auto switch office hour profile and auto login queue for office hour profile. If it outside of office hours, everyone will be logout out and the call will roll to answering service, hope that help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julian1234
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.