• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Performance of Web Management Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank D

Reaction score
Hi,

I have an issue with the performance of the Web Management Console of 3cx.
I access the system via remote Desktop using Firefox to access the localhost http: //localhost:5000/management/MainForm.wgx
We are running V12 SP 6.2.

The CPU use of the system, normally being around 10% jumps to 70%, sometimes hitting 100% . Especially when I access "phones". I can see the spinning wheel inside the browser and it spinning coincides with the time the CPU usage goes up.
The taskmanager tells me, Firefox is using about 50% of the CPU in these time and about 180 MB memory. I have just one tab in Firefox open. Working with the managing console this way is a little frustrating, as I have to wait several seconds after clicking on the menu, till the new site shows up. And I am afraid Firefox may slow the telephone system itself down.

We are running the Windows 2008 Server as a virtual machine, with lost of resources allocated on powerfull hardware. I will add some more details later, but I think we got 26 GB of RAM and 2 CPUs allocated at the moment.
There are 300 phones connected, but not many calls.

I just checked the same behaviour with IE as with Firefox (Firefox ESR 38.6.0).

Is the above described performance of the 3cx-management-website normal? What are you experiencing? Or may there be some misconfiguration of our system? What are common mistakes configuring the Browser and the webserver?

Best regards Frank

I'm also experiencing same problem, even adding significant resources to VM. Same in V.14, I haven't tested with SP2.

If I access the webinterface remotely via the browser of a second PC I get a similar behaviour. CPU usage of the PC goes up. Other websites load fine.
My PC is not the most powerfull machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.