Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Permanently save Phone preference for CTI?

Discussion in 'Windows' started by nobody, Mar 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nobody

nobody New Member

I have multiple phones:
    one dect (W58P), one T46s, one T58V.
    But on my primary PC I use only one of these, and its unlikelty I switch often.

This setup is problematic. Every time I wake the PC, I am asked which phone I want to use, Or worse, a random phone is used without notification. When I then use CTI to dial, it will most likely fail or use the wrong phone.
    I am searching for an option to tell the software to permanently store my phone preference, but cant find it. There is only a preference setting regarding the usage of the sound card, but not regarding the Phone.

2. nobody

nobody New Member

a followup: The Program doesn even remember my choice setting CTI as the default call method. After start of the windows client, it always defaults to softphone. The first problem I mendtioned might put under good to be fixed but not urgent. But this looks for me like a defect which must be fixed.

3. 3CXusername

3CXusername New Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. nobody

nobody New Member

Thank you for that Tip!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.