Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

PHANTOM EMAIL NOTIFICAITONS

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by CATE, Oct 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CATE

I had some troubles with inbound calls with Skype Connect service. Doing some troubleshooting I erased the Skype trunk and configured a new one, and regenerate a new password with skype, etc,etc, and with some other stuff I solved the problem.

Now I'm getting the below error notification, every 5 mins I receive an email from the system regarding the deleted trunk?, why? please help! I tried disabling all notifications, erasing the email for notifications, also erasing the mail server... Still getting the emails.

Any help to fix this very much appreciated,

Thanks.

Subject: 3CX Phone System Email Notification - ID 12294 - Error response received from Trunk/Provider

(0) DMCSERVER 05/10/2013 11:46:51 a.m.

Event source: 3CXPhoneSystem

Call or Registration to SKYPETRUNK has failed. sip:99051000199893@sip.skype.com:5060 replied: 401 Unauthorized; from IP:204.9.161.164:5060

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Did you re-boot the system after making all of these changes?

I'm not sure why old information would remain if it doesn't even show when you go through the current trunk/ email settings

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.