Phone Advice

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by hashkent, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hashkent

I'd like some advice on the best phone for
    - 1-2 User Extension Lines or 1 if call waiting allows for a second call to come under the primary
    - Agent Login / Logout Queue Buttons (perhaps with indicator)
    - 1-3x Shared Parking Buttons
    - Disabling of missed call log (i.e so missed calls from queues don't show up).

Would something like Grandstream GXP2120 work or is there something better?

2. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

I don't think any phone allows for Agent Login/Logout

As for the other features the Grandstream will work, also check out the Cisco SPA504G and the Yealink models.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

Cisco SPA525G2 is a good phone aswell

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. smb1

smb1 New Member

The SPA525G2 is a great phone and certainly has it's uses, but it is in a different price range to the other phones mentioned.

Here in Australia it is between 1.5 and 2 times the price of a Yealink T2x series.

5. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

ok no worries, did not see that the cost was an issue

6. willow

willow Member

I have had really good experiences with the Grandstream line of phones. The GXp1450 is a customer favorite for its simple styple and feature set as well as price point. I don't think the 3cx will let you log in and out of individual groups via the phone buttons but you can use a dial code or the assistant to log out of all of the queues at one time. This is a feature that is really lacking at the momemt on the 3cx.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.