Phone Book in VoIP Phone

Discussion in 'Windows' started by easysoft, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. easysoft

Hello i have a problem with my 3CX VoIP Phone and the Phone Book.
    I use et newest 3CX Phone System version 8.0.9532.468 with my Partner License
    When I then add some external contacts in the Company Phonebook they don’t show up with their names when they call in the VoIP Soft Phone, it only writes their DDI number.
    Is that function not supported or do I have to configure something to get that working ?
    Since I would mean that that would be a very important function.

The 3CX VoIP Phone is version 4.0.953.0 and 3CX Assistant is Version 8.0.9532.0

2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi

It's a matter of provisioning here - 3CXPhone's phonebook cannot be provisioned by PBX's phonebook.
    This feature will be implemented in the near future, since 3CXPhone HAS inside this support, but has not been tested enough to be released.

Regards
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. easysoft

Okay Thankyou.

Any time lines on when this function could be expected ?

And do you know if there is any plans on building in some external database lookup
    Like ESTOS hast in their MetaDirectory
    http://www.estos.com/database-directory-services/metadirectory-20.html

Where it is possible to those of different database types and chose witch fields should me marched and displayed. Its really a powerful tool and would love to se something like this integrated I 3CX to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.