Phone Firmware and Prompts Update Issue

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by PepePineda, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PepePineda

I have tried to download this updates but cant get it, the console shows a pop p as dowloading for some time, then dissapears bt there is still all of the firmwares and prompts pending for update

2. travstoll

I will second this issue. I had to go download the rom manually from the "C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Data\Http\Interface\provisioning\pvkxgxajfz\firmware_new" directory and upload to my phones manually.

3. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Are we sure we are using the latest builds? It should not be like this. Clear the cache and everything and try again.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. escape1

hi there,
    I am also having the same issue. (i am using the very latest build 15.0.56008)

The phone template / initial updates was showing 49. After 4x attempts (sits there for ages with a spinning wheel) it downloaded a bunch, now its stuck at 20 and wont download the reminader (which just happens to have the ones i want).

I have rebooted the sytsem multiple times etc all to no avail as well as restarting the Modem Router at this end.

where is the cache stored in V15? can this be emptied / queried therefore forcing it to download or re-download the firmwware again?

thanks in advance

5. PepePineda

Well, right o have discovered that by downloading each at a time it works....takes lot of time!!

6. escape1

Ok. Am still having issues with the downloading of Updates.

i have tried the following:

on the server where V15 is installed >>
    1. C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Data\Http\Interface\provisioning\xxxxxxxxxxx\firmware_new
    2. Remove “firmwares.json” file
    3. Restart all 3CX Services and nginx service (or restart the whole server).

Updates then showed something like 59 updates. ticked all to download. after a really long time the downloads screen changed and then showed me that there are 20 downloads remaining. I have rebooted, then tried downloads, rebooted again. tried downloading 1 at a time etc.

nothing, no good, no change, nothing. it is just stuck, no amount of prodding, pushing, ticking, rebooting etc makes a difference.

would be greatful for any assistance out there.

7. escape1

Ok I have updated to SP1 for V15 as well as some other updates however the phone firmware is still stuck with 24x left

Any ideas on how to fix?

Attached Files:

• PF.JPG
      PF.JPG
      File size:
      21.1 KB
      Views:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.