Phone in Call queue not receiving calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Cadetho, Oct 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cadetho

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2016
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    We have 3 Snom D715's in a call queue for a receptionist area. Yesterday was the first day using it and about two hours into use it stopped receiving calls. We noticed there were calls stuck in the active call and that the phone was stuck on "busy".

    Restarting the entire 3CX server was the only way to fix this, we tried restarting, reprovisioning, leaving and rejoining the queue.

    Today it's happening again. It's the same phone around the same time even (though that seems irrelevant). I've tried searching for some information on this but can't seem to find much except for really old posts from ~2008 about calls getting stuck.

    Phones: Snom D715
    Sip provider: Flowroute
     
  2. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    We haven't run into this issue but have enough problems with Queues that we stay away from them and use ring groups instead. Queues have their place especially for groups of people that are dedicated to handling inbound calls for support, customer service etc. Any small reception area, we use exclusively ring/call groups.
     
  3. ntnetzeband

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2016
    Messages:
    64
    Likes Received:
    5
    We had the same issue but with Yealink phones. The only way to fix the issue manually was either to reboot the server like you said, physically remove the extension from all queues then add them back or restarting the Queue Manager from Services.

    I never figured out the root cause but it only happened twice a few months apart so not sure what causes the issue.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.