Phone integration in silverlight based myphone?**DISCUSSION

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by matictec, Mar 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matictec

matictec New Member

Is it possible also to integrate phone into myphone? The project http://sipsorcery.codeplex.com/ use sip in silverlight based application directly from the browser. If this would be possible, myPhone would be the all in one solution, fully web based or if you want as desktop app. i think this would be a super feature.

By the way: myphone looks more professional then every other version before and also as the most other products.

will tapi be available with new myPhone?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Re: Phone integration in silverlight based myphone?

Re Phone: It is possible but not for now.
    We want to have all in one solution. Thats where we are heading. Silverlight is still pretty new and there is a development curve we need to finalize before moving on.

Our goal is to get the same level we had with the assistant (feature wise) - Then we can start adding the really new stuff.

Tapi and outlook integration is on the way soon. Hotkey also. just a little bit more patience.

thanks for the feedback - We are happy you like it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. matictec

matictec New Member

Re: Phone integration in silverlight based myphone?**DISCUSS

V9 is now very stable and the customers are happy with it, also there are some issues, customers want to be fixed, but 3cx say no or use a workaround. so, in my opion we can wait a little bit longer as planned but have at least the full funcionality of V9.

I have also some ideas for company phonebook. i can make some screens, of our ideas and post it next days here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.