Phone Labels

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by RLester, Dec 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RLester

How do you guys handle making of the phone labels. I would be most interested in Grand Stream GXP's but really I just wanted to know how most do it. I have seen some systems come with software to manage this and you just print them out and apply to the phone. I did not know if such software is available from 3CX or the phone manufactures. Any information as always is appreciated.

2. kesher

I've never heard of phone label making software. From what I've been told, clients generally print their own using Microsoft Word.

Just a little bit of playing with font sizes involved.

If you find some software, please post it here as i'm sure it would be useful.

3. netswork

netswork Active Member

We use DESI Labels. http://labels.desi.com/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. RLester

That DESI looks good!! I will have to down load it and give it a try. I see they do not have the complete Grand Stream line covered so my work around could be helpful to anyone that has or can get MS Access that uses GS phones. I have set this up for GXP-2110, GXP2120 & GXP2020Ext.

The only thing I ask is if someone makes this better and or adds more phone reports please pass it on and let me know.

Attached Files:

5. netswork

netswork Active Member

We buy their labels for the Cisco phones and have for the Yealink in the past. Then we use their software to print on their labels. Its easy and looks pro. They are kind of expensive though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

There are fillable PDF templates for all Grandstream phones (see their website). You will need to cut them however. For large deployments we print all the needed labels with a dye sublimation printer and then simply use the vinyl cutting plotter to cute them out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.