Phone Model and Firmware Version

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by brianoakes, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brianoakes

How is this information populated? The reason I am asking is I recently updated the firmware on my Polycom phones. I updated the bootloader and the sip version. So far, only 1 phone shows the correct version in the Phones section of 3CX. However when I look at the phones themselves, they are updated and current.

Any ideas? Thanks!

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I had this issue too with Yealinks. It took about 4 reboots of the phones before all but 1 is now showing correctly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. brianoakes

Interesting. So far, about 10 reboots. Nothing updated. Just kinda curious, as they should be updated. Any other ideas?

4. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

I just upgraded a number of phones of various makes and models and I did not notice the issue. On a V 10 system I just updated 34 ATA devices and actually watched the screen update as they re-registered with their new firmware. What if you start and stop the phone system?

5. unoa

Yep, just give the PBX a kick if you are able to at a specific time. Although, I have never noticed this issue before from V8 to V11.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.