Phone not getting Queue Calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Tony Vacha, Nov 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony Vacha

I have a Yealink T23G Phone that was receiving call this morning from the queue just fine. Now it is not and the agent is having to pickup the calls from the queue. I have:

Rebooted the Phone
    Removed the agent from the Queue and added them back in.
    Exited out of the client software and started that back up.
    Reprovisioned the phone and rebooted.

Any thoughts on this?

2. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

Have you logged into the Queue (by dialling *62 or pressing 'Q' on the softphone)?
    Also you may use Switchboard in Queue Manager mode to log-in agents.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Tony Vacha

yes I have logged them out and back in as well

4. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

Check with Queue Manager whether agent logged into that specific queue.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Jes.amos likes this.
  5. Tony Vacha

it shows them logged in there as well. Even logged them in and out from there as well.

6. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

Set activity log to verbose mode and reproduce the issue (call again). Check what's happening -- where the call goes on, etc.

7. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

Also you may try provisioning a 3CX sofphone with the same extension number, to see whether you get calls, if you doubt the problem is the Yealink phone.

8. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Also check the dashboard under Number of calls in use and make sure that there is no stuck calls in there that might prevent the agent from getting polled.

9. Tony Vacha

Thank you I will check that out. Its almost like I have a ghost. I had this issue come up with another staff member and I would remove them from the queue and put them back and it seemed to work. That Staff member is now gone and it is happening to the person that sits next to her. But I will give these last two options a try when it comes up again. Last night I was able to get it phone to get calls from the queue after the phones were off for the day which was something I was able to also do with the other staff member. Different Phones BTW. SO I will see what happens when the phones come on today and see if it is still an issue.

10. crookedsysadmin

We've had this issue too, with Yealink T27G and older Aastra models. Randomly a person's phone wont ring for queue calls but works fine if called directly.
    It used to happen every now and then but it has happened a few times over this week. The only thing I can do to resolve the issue right away is delete and recreate the extension which makes it work.

11. Tony Vacha

So Far the phone is working today but they have not been on the phone very long yet today. Glad to hear I am not the only one having this happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.