Phone page in Management Tool - firmware ver

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by craigreilly, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Anyone know why the Firmware on this page isn't always correct? All of the phones I have highlighted here have the same version. I can confirm by going to the status page of each one.

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

My guess is that when the phone was updated, and even though off-line at the time, it never unregistered. When the firmware update was complete, the phone registered, but because it was already registered according to 3CX, there was no updating as to it's firmware attributes. If the system were stopped and restarted then I tend to think the attribute would be forced to change to reflect the phone's true status. I also suspect that over time, perhaps when the registration expires, it will then update. Just guessing however as I can understand why you would want the immediate knowledge that if a phone was upgraded........that indeed it was.

3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

My system did its nightly restart that 3cx does automatically and the same thing... half and half.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

So, you are running Abyss? I guess that shot my weak theory all to hell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.