"Phone Provisioning Problem" on Phone Status Page

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by klehman, Jan 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klehman

Hello,

I am on V12SP6 and Using Yealink T46G Phones which came with 28.72.0.2 Firmware. The phones seem to work just fine, but when I go to the phone section of server manager, all of the phones say "Phone Provisioning Problem". It doesnt seem to effect the phones except I cannot upgrade upgrade firmware because it is greyed out. I am assuming it is greyed out because of that setting.

I can reprovision the phones and all the setting in the tmeplate get rolled out, but the server manager says there is still a problem.

I have tried to dig through the logs, but havent been able to find the culprit.

Anyone had anything like this?

2. RobFrain

Exactly the same problem with our Yealink T23G phones. Unsure what is causing it.

3. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

look at the extension's provisioning page. look at the mac and model....it is likely missing

4. bdarcyevans

I am also seeing this on the Yealink SIP-T23G's. MAC and Model are definitely specified under Phone Provisioning tab.

We are running latest version of 12.5, handsets are;
    Firmware Version 44.80.0.5
    Hardware Version 44.0.0.16.0.0.0

This may also have something to do with BLF assignments not working. Have not raised this with anyone yet as we've only just started our 3CX evaluation.

5. axiom

Same here, have both T46 and T23's on 3CX 12.5 and they all say phone provisioning problem yet they seem to be working fine.

6. accentlogic

accentlogic New Member

I have a new install with 3CX v12.5sp1 and the Yealink T23G with shipping firmware version 44.80.0.10 that is doing the same thing. Under Server Manager, Phones, each device status constantly cycles back and forth between "Phone provisioning problem" to no status (good).

None of the users seem to have any issues with functionality.

7. Leonidas 3CX

3CX Support

Hello,

Regarding the provisioning issues you are facing with the Yealink T23G these can be solved by altering the phone template .Go to 3CX management console>>Settings>>Phone Provisioning>> Templates tab.
    Open the Yealink T23 template and add <model ua="SIP-T23G">Yealink T23</model> under the model part at the beginning of the page. Save the template under a new name so if something goes wrong you can revert to the default one. Upload the template and then perform the phone provisioning procedure.(http://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/yealink-t32g-t38g-t42g-t46g/)

Thank you,
    Leonidas

8. gary soultanian

I have added the line you requested in the template and I am still having problems with the T23G. The phone also appears to be dropping registration and then re-registering constantly causing multiple entries under the "Phones" menu.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.