Phone Provisioning Questions

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by JST, Jan 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JST

JST New Member

I am somewhat confused by the phone provisioning process. Here is what I have so far:

upload_2017-1-9_11-39-16.png

As you can see my home office desktop phone (a Yealink T22P) work properly, but I am wondering what's going on with the rest of it.

My family is using a Gigaset C610A and I set that up for extension 1000 and 1001 (we have two handsets). While I understand that the C610A is not on the supported list, I am confused by the output on the Phone Provisioning screen. It basically shows our extensions (1000 and 1001) properly, but then it lists the C610A as a separate line item without extension. Is that normal?

The windows client on my desktop computer is even more confusing. It shows up as "New" and then again for extension 1010. Did I do something wrong? I simply used the provisioning file created by the extension... Looking at the output it seems that it somehow doesn't get the MAC address right...

Last, but not least, there is an Android phone client listed. It is linked to extension 1020 and I can call it without a problem, but it always shows as new. Once again I simply used the provisioning file.

Could someone explain this behavior to me? Is this normal or do I miss some settings? Thank you!

2. Sopock

Sopock Member

In my case it will show right extension number for both Phone for Windows and Windows client CTI. Each "phone" will even use different IP of multiple (virtual) NIC on same computer, while MAC is provisioned in first phone(PfW):confused:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Sopock, Jan 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.