• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Phone provisioning using a custom template

Status
Not open for further replies.

nasaw

Free User
Reaction score
I am trying to provision a Fanvil C600 using a customised template.

I copied the default template and saved it as a separate template. My only changes are hard coded BLFs.

I can provision ok using the default template. When I try to use the custom template by using the "+Add Phone" button and the mac address of the phone, it does not work. If I make the BLF changes to the default template instead, then it works.

My reason for doing this is to be able to provision different groups of phones with different BLFs.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hello @nasaw

Try copying the file from the management console and making the changes from there. Navigate to settings/templates and copy the template you want and name it. Make the changes you need and click save.
Restart the management console service and try again. does that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samuel_1997
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.