• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Phone system put's me on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.

webby

Reaction score
Twice in the last week one of my staff members has been on the phone to a supplier and suddelnly mid call hold music cut in.
Oddly it was our hold music! So it appears the phone system put us on hold, there was nothing in the log about it.

I don't know if my supplier also heard hold music or not, but we were unable to recover the call as it was as though the other end had put us on hold but it was an external call so they could not have controlled our phone system.............and they don't have the same hold music as us!!!

Any Ideas?

Hi There,

Did you resolve this issue. We installed a system for a client last week and they have reported the same thing!

Hi,

Music on Hold doesn't just butt in by it's self... :roll:
Maybe... Just maybe, the other user tried putting you on hold or something?

There's no way in hell music on hold would just play by it's self randomly between calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattS
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.