phone templates problems

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mdages, Jul 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdages

Can someone explain me how to use individual customized phone templates in V15, because I'm doing something wrong or it don't work.

In V14 I could easily change the phone template in the extension configuration page. In V15 I don't see how to change the template.

Under Settings Template, I can copy a template and give them a new name. But, it seems not possible to edit the template in place of the configuration page. I found my copied template in filesystem under %programdata%\3CX\Instance1\Data\Http\Interface\provisioning\xxxxxxxxx\CustomTemplates\phones and edit it with a text editor.
    It seems not possible anymore to change the template in extensions/phone provisioning config page. So I press on delete, next to add and could choose my individual template.
    [​IMG]

Under "phones page" I pressed on reprovisioning and phone restartet.
    But still with the settings of the original template. Under phones there is button "+Config" that opens an "Edit Template" window. But editing isn't possible. I suppose it shows me the current used template of a selected phone and this isn't the one I have selected in the extension/provisioning tab.

Currently I don't see any other way to use customized phone templates. In previous V14 it was clearly and easy to use, but this new "Zero Admin" in V15 means really zero. :shock:

regards
    Markus

Attached Files:

2. pact

pact New Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.