• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Phone Vlan ID change when provisioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhicken

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten this to work?
I have modified the yealink template and everything works except the VLAN change. The phone (DHCP) stays on the default VLAN and gets a default IP address.

What I want is for the phone to boot, get a default IP, get the new config, reboot on new VLAN with a DHCP address from that VLAN.

I can set the VLAN manually on the phone and everything works, but I don't want to do that on 150 phones.

Any ideas?

This is working on my system...
- - - - - - - -
[ VLAN ]
path = /config/Network/Network.cfg
#ISVLAN,VID and USRPRIORITY are used for VLAN on LAN port
#PC_PORT_VLAN_ENABLE,PC_PORT_VID and PC_PORT_PRIORITY are used for PC port
ISVLAN = 1
VID = 6
#USRPRIORITY = 0
#PC_PORT_VLAN_ENABLE = 0
#PC_PORT_VID = 0
#PC_PORT_PRIORITY = 0
- - - - - - - -
Could it be that you have an ISVLAN = 0 somewhere later in the provisioning file?

Thanks for posting your config!

Looking at it I realized that I had failed to un-comment the [VLAN] tag!
:oops:

Now it's working properly!

Now if I can just figure out how to provision a custom logo.
:p

My logo file is named SS2.dob. These are the lines in the provisioning file that make it work. It seems like the first time I set this up I found an extra command turning the logo off later in the file. It might have been my sloppy cut-paste job that caused it but if it doesn't work the first time search your provisioning files for an extra LCD_Logo = 0.

[ Features ]
path = /config/Features/Phone.cfg
LCD_Logo = 2

[ Logo ]
path = /tmp/download.cfg
server_address = http://192.168.x.x:80/management/provisioning/SS2.dob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.