• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Phoneathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew9213

Free User
Reaction score
I'm looking at installing 3CX at a University as their phoneathon system. Does 3CX have the ability to pre-load and then auto dial phone numbers? It would be roughly 20 simultaneous users all using the windows softphone and I would need them to automatically dial pre-loaded phone numbers. Is this possible in 3CX?

No. Normally a phone system, any phone system, will require an auto-dialer/robo-dialer for this type of activity.

These take a list of numbers and then automatically dial a number and when answered, will then connect to an available agent. Some may connect upon a ring. As a caveat however, the list of numbers to call should be vetted to insure that the people called are valid and are allowed to be called/solicited so as to not violate any of the "do not call" rules.

You can do a Google search combined with 3CX in the search term to see "who" claims to be compatible. I do not think that 3CX has endorsed/approved or even tested any for compatibility but that does not mean that some enterprising entity has not done it.

You might even do a search on the forums as maybe others already have something.

I believe you can do this with the Call Flow Designer. You might want to ask in that forum.

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.