Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Phoneathon

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Drew9213, Aug 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drew9213

I'm looking at installing 3CX at a University as their phoneathon system. Does 3CX have the ability to pre-load and then auto dial phone numbers? It would be roughly 20 simultaneous users all using the windows softphone and I would need them to automatically dial pre-loaded phone numbers. Is this possible in 3CX?

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

No. Normally a phone system, any phone system, will require an auto-dialer/robo-dialer for this type of activity.

These take a list of numbers and then automatically dial a number and when answered, will then connect to an available agent. Some may connect upon a ring. As a caveat however, the list of numbers to call should be vetted to insure that the people called are valid and are allowed to be called/solicited so as to not violate any of the "do not call" rules.

You can do a Google search combined with 3CX in the search term to see "who" claims to be compatible. I do not think that 3CX has endorsed/approved or even tested any for compatibility but that does not mean that some enterprising entity has not done it.

You might even do a search on the forums as maybe others already have something.

3. neville

neville New Member

I believe you can do this with the Call Flow Designer. You might want to ask in that forum.

Chuck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.