Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Phonebook Inbound Name to Caller ID error

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Daniel Harrington, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel Harrington

Hi all,
    I have a bug in my system where anytime I try to add the Queue name to a CID, it will display the Queue name, but completely remove the CID of the caller!
    The queue name is appended in the phonebook by ticking the "Add queue" tickbox. It doesn't matter if the queue name is Appended or Prepended.

Any ideas? it's driving me nuts as we have multiple queues that need to be answered differently depending on the source.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Are you using something too long for the sets display to handle?

3. Daniel Harrington

Hi leejor, thanks for the reply. No, the number is completely missing, as when I add it to the prefix it will show " : SMS" instead of " 04XX XXX XXX : SMS"

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Daniel Harrington

Can you please let us know which version PBX you are running and what phones you are using. Please let us know of the build number of the PBX found on the dashboard under the information column.
    Have tried using a 3Cx client to see if you can replicate?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.