• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Phonebook Inbound Name to Caller ID error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Harrington

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a bug in my system where anytime I try to add the Queue name to a CID, it will display the Queue name, but completely remove the CID of the caller!
The queue name is appended in the phonebook by ticking the "Add queue" tickbox. It doesn't matter if the queue name is Appended or Prepended.

Any ideas? it's driving me nuts as we have multiple queues that need to be answered differently depending on the source.

Are you using something too long for the sets display to handle?

Hi leejor, thanks for the reply. No, the number is completely missing, as when I add it to the prefix it will show " : SMS" instead of " 04XX XXX XXX : SMS"

Hello @Daniel Harrington

Can you please let us know which version PBX you are running and what phones you are using. Please let us know of the build number of the PBX found on the dashboard under the information column.
Have tried using a 3Cx client to see if you can replicate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.