Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Phonesystem services not starting

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by koshy_vimal, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koshy_vimal

Hi guys,

I had installed the free version of 3CX Phone system. but the following services does not seem to be starting:
    1) 3CX Phone system
    2) 3CX Phone system conference room
    3) 3CX Phone system digital receptionist
    4) 3CX Phone system media server
    5) 3CX phone system parking orbit.

And i guess clients wont get registered with the server if 3cx phone system is not running. So is there any work around for this?

2. ndl

ndl

you need to supply little bit more information for people to be able to help have a look here http://www.3cx.com/forums/forum-rules-read-to-get-answers-93.html

3. alexmallia

alexmallia New Member
    3CX Support

Please ensure that you have run the 3CX wizard to the end after the installation. This need to be run before you can proceed to run the 3CX Phone system.

Please check the event logs to see the errors for these services failure. All are probably failing since the 3CX Phone system has failed to start. Check out the event logs and see what reason does it give you for the failure of the 3CX Phone system service.

regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. koshy_vimal

Thanks a lot guys. The problem was that I had another PBX system running on the same machine. I uninstalled it and now 3cx is working fine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.