Physical SIP phone or Softphone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jlabuelo, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jlabuelo

Hi all

I have installed 3CX as my PBX for my office, and now I have "already" 4 extensions. I have realized that the quality of the sound increases depending on the headset we use. We are thinking about getting 4 new Headsets and use the 3CX softphone, but the problem we see with this is that if the machine is running heavy processes and you get a call at the same time, the performance and quality of the call is not pretty good, which gives a bad image of the company.

So now we are considering buying physical SIP phones and connect them to the LAN of the office, so if a call is received, no matter what the PC is doing, the quality of the call will be affected only by the Network performance. But we are not sure....

Just would like some advice, what does the people that have 3CX as the company PBX uses?

If you use softphone with headset, could you please let us know which ones (headset or softphone)?? and if you use a physical sip phone , could you also let us know which one, which results you get, and why you moved to that option???

Thanks a lot for the help guys!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.