• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Pick up held call on other handset

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian.watts.792

Reaction score
If I put a call on hold using 3CXPhone.. I cannot pick up my held call on my handset.
Is there a dial code to pick up a call you held? There is no indicator that I have a held call because I did not hold the call on that handset.. both are registered to the same extension.

You may want to Park a call rather than putting it on hold. it could then be retrieved up by anyone.

http://www.3cx.com/blog/extension-user-manual/dial-codes/

Yes, I understand park.. seems that where would be a way, considering a "held" call effectively routes it back to the PBX's HOL IVR with an indicator on the handset.. would be nice if that were a subscription which another handset registered to the same extension would pick up.. like Message Waiting does.

I'll file a feature request if there isn't a way at this point..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.