• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Placing calls on hold - Can't send RTP Stream Linksys SPA942

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutley

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a funny issue with the Linksys SPA942 Handsets. i have sucessfully had the SNOM320's working on two of my 3cx systems, but the Linksys SPA942's give me a funny issue when I put a call on hold.

"Can't send RTP stream to 0.0.0.0:0 destination unreachable"

Again, they work fine with the SNOM320's - Any suggestions?

Hi there,

What firmware version is this? There is a known MOH issue with the latest version.

Thanks,

Info on the handset is the following:-

Product Information
Product Name: SPA-942 Serial Number: 4LO00H218619
Software Version: 5.1.15(a) Hardware Version: 1.0.2(5327)
MAC Address: 000E08D27BB5 Client Certificate: Installed
Customization: Open Licenses: None

So is a firmware upgrade (or downgrade) the way to go for these ones?

Cheers,
-Adam.

*bump* Any chance of a reply - would be heaps appreciated! Cheers!
-Adam.

It is recommended you do upgrade to the later firmware for the Linksys SPA942 , version 5.2.5a and try after upgrading to this.

Thanks Alex,

I upgraded the firmware on the handsets to the latest available, and now I not only have the issue of no hold music, but also an issue whereby I can't hear any incoming audio to the handset.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
-Adam.

Hello,
We use spa3102 with 3cx and it works good
but because spa3102 has a lot of settings
so the best to solve issues is reset to factory set and reconfig it again

Hi Guys,

After a bit of stuffing around (removed and reinstalled 3cx and putting the right firmware on the Linksys as suggested by this article, I can now put internal calls on hold and get the hold music from my Linksys SPA942, SNOM320 and my 3cx Voip Client.

However, external calls (whether orginiating from the 3cx system or coming into the 3cx System) are not able to get hold music. Note - I still get the error message:-

MediaServerReporting::RTPSENDER | [MS004000]C:24.2: (ACTIVE): Cant Send RTP Stream to 0.0.0.0:16416 destination unreachable

Any ideas??

Cheers,
-Adam.

i got the same problem as well. i can have moh on internal call but not exsternal one. i use the current firmware (5.2.8).

Mind you I have a site which is running ver 5.1, and just straight SNOM320s - this works a treat (Even after being dropped out of an NT domain and into a workgroup).

Any other ideas as to why MOH may not work?

Cheers,
-Adam.

Any solution to this? I have the same Can't send RTP stream to 0.0.0.0:5022 error, but not for MOH. mine is trying to transfer to an outside number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NGPMH
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.