• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

PLANET and VOIPCHEAP PROBLEMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

markogrbesic

Reaction score
I'm connect to sip.voipcheap.com but I cant to make a call I always get:

ClientRegs::eek:nSuccess: Registration of sip:[email protected]:5060 is successful
CallConf::eek:nIncoming: Incoming call from Ext.100 to
sip:[email protected]
StratInOut::eek:nCancel: Call from Ext.100 to 0030763348700 has been terminated
CallConf::Rejected: Call (C:1) is rejected: Target is not resolved
CallConf::eek:nIncoming: Can not resolve target for call from "marko"<sip:[email protected]>;tag=cb12cb6a to "101"<sip:[email protected]>
And I have big problem with VOIP gateway -FXO -- I can't find PLANET eq. for D-Link DVG-3004S, can PLANET work with 3cx. This is for me critical becose I'm able to get any PLANET for 3 to 4 days for testing.
I'm interesting also in mobile gateway eq. Please HELP

Hi, The "@127.0.0.1" in your log is looking particularly strange. Do you have internal calls working ? i.e. extension to extension ?

Can you also please supply some more extensive logs?

I am sorry but I did not quite understand your question on PLANET. We have not tested with any of their devices so far so I cannot reliably tell you if any of them will work.

Strangly enough there are not that many mobile/GSM gateways available on the market ! I am sure there are many applications where such devices would be extreemly useful but despite this they are not making that much of an impact. If you do come across a device that works and you are happy with please share your experiences here with us on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RTYYU908
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.