Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

PLANET and VOIPCHEAP PROBLEMs

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by markogrbesic, Feb 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markogrbesic

I'm connect to sip.voipcheap.com but I cant to make a call I always get:

ClientRegs::eek:nSuccess: Registration of sip:marko_mostar@sip.VoipCheap.com:5060 is successful
    CallConf::eek:nIncoming: Incoming call from Ext.100 to
    sip:0030763348700@127.0.0.1
    StratInOut::eek:nCancel: Call from Ext.100 to 0030763348700 has been terminated
    CallConf::Rejected: Call (C:1) is rejected: Target is not resolved
    CallConf::eek:nIncoming: Can not resolve target for call from "marko"<sip:100@127.0.0.1>;tag=cb12cb6a to "101"<sip:101@127.0.0.1>
    And I have big problem with VOIP gateway -FXO -- I can't find PLANET eq. for D-Link DVG-3004S, can PLANET work with 3cx. This is for me critical becose I'm able to get any PLANET for 3 to 4 days for testing.
    I'm interesting also in mobile gateway eq. Please HELP

2. 3CXsupport

3CXsupport New Member

Hi, The "@127.0.0.1" in your log is looking particularly strange. Do you have internal calls working ? i.e. extension to extension ?

Can you also please supply some more extensive logs?

I am sorry but I did not quite understand your question on PLANET. We have not tested with any of their devices so far so I cannot reliably tell you if any of them will work.

Strangly enough there are not that many mobile/GSM gateways available on the market ! I am sure there are many applications where such devices would be extreemly useful but despite this they are not making that much of an impact. If you do come across a device that works and you are happy with please share your experiences here with us on the forums.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.