• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Plantronics HW111N-USB Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmayer

Reaction score
I've been told that this headset will work with 3CX and the personocall software, however, I have tried everything and have not been able to get it to work... any ideas? I have the non-MOC version of the headset BTW.

Thanks

That headset is not supported. These are the only ones that support the personocal software

Savi office (WO100/WO200/WO300/WO350)
CS50/CS60-USB
Bluemax (BUA100/BUA200)
DA45, HW121.

I have tried the HW121 and the DA45 as well, but I have not been able to get any of them to work...

There are the Personocall Consumer Edition and the Personocal Enterpise Edition which support different devices.

The Personocal Enterpise supports the CS50/CS60-USB. Works great with the 3CX softphone

The Personocall Consumer Edition supports the Plantronic BUA100 Bluetooth adapter which supports some Plantronincs Blutooth headsets. Personocall Comsumer Edition works great with the 3CX softphone and my Voyager Pro.

The Plantronics BUA200 that came with Voyager Pro and will not work with the softphone or software.

Does 3CX support any wired headsets? The DA45 and the HW121 do not work for me, I have tried every version of Personocall I could find.

USB wired headset should. They show up as a seperate speaker and mike.

pdq said:
USB wired headset should. They show up as a seperate speaker and mike.
Everything works except for the "Answer Call" button.

Bingo. Real difficult with the wireless stuff, I have no clue on wired.

From what I understand, you need some software to covert the heaset button to translate that "signal" to a "signal" that is understood by the phone/pbx or however it is intergrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramishvohrw
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.