Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Play audio and transfer

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by markv, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markv

We use a script which plays audio and then transfers a call to a queue. But for some reason the audio file is played very short (0 seconds?) and call is transferred immediately. Is this a thing I don't understand on vad ?
    I would like the audio file to be played completely and *then* transfer to a queue...

Based on the logfile below I would say the audio file is played for 0.7 seconds while the file takes somewhere between 2 and 3 seconds.

12:43:42.729|0464|VXIMachine.cpp(806):IvrDll, CallSession::RegisterPrompt(), Added prompt C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\ivr\NedFox_Debug_26\Disruption1.wav
    12:43:42.753|0464|VXIMachine.cpp(1072):IvrDll, CallSession::prompts_Play(), Play Queued files
    12:43:43.480|0464|api\VXItelImpl.cpp(148):IvrDll, VXItelImpl::Impl::IntrnTransfer(), Error! Error of 'From_616_To_811_Menu_811_#0/27' session transferring to sip:500@127.0.0.1:5060. Status: NEAR_END_DISCONNECT. Transfer error. Session stopped

Greets,
    Mark.

2. markv

Seems like I am going to give answer to my own questions on this forum, but by setting AllowBargeIn to false the file is played. So it seems that a previous (language) input selection is also processed as a bargIn at this stage? Should I do some 'reset' bargeIn somewhere?

Greets,
    Mark.

3. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Hi Mark,

This blog article explains a bit about the AllowBargeIn property, and the problem you had experienced:
    http://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/config-last-message-to-play-on-a-vad-app/

The bargein can be configured everywhere you play a message: using a prompt playback component, a menu component, a user input component, etc. If you set it to true, then DTMF digits will interrupt the prompt, otherwise messages will be played entirely. Also, before transferring or dropping a call, if you play a message you need to set AllowBargeIn to false to play it completely before the call ends.

Regards,

4. markv

Oops so it's a know issue. Sorry about that. On the other hand, maybe an idea to add some functionality / changes to this.
    Thanks for your answer.

Greets,
    Mark.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.