Play music on hold in queues always from the beginning

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by infohit, Dec 9, 2017.

Play music on hold in queues always from the beginning 5 5 5votes
5/5, 5 votes

1. infohit

It would be nice to have an option, to set music on hold, or playlists, to always start playing from the beginning of the file.

#1 infohit, Dec 9, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
    TEIN d.o.o. likes this.
  2. advanced25

We're having opposite problems! I'm finding that the default behavior is to always start at the beginning and I want to change it so that the callers are dropped in wherever the system is playing the file at that point in time.

3. voiptoys

voiptoys Member

My understanding is the first caller into a queue starts the playing of the wav file which then continues in a endless loop. Any new callers sent to the queue hear the audio based on where the audio is in the loop. There is no way to change the behavior.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. infohit

Exactly. It used to always play from the beginning in some older versions of 3CX. I'm asking for a simple checkbox to let users decide whether they want that or not.

@voiptoys what version are you running that plays always from the beginning? Would you mind posting some screenshots of your queue config that's behaving this way?