Play time is over; it's time to buy.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by MichaelD, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MichaelD

Well, I admit it. I was skeptical at first. I was just sure a dedicated hardware PBX solution would be the best solution.

Then, I looked at TrixBox, which seemed interesting. Lots of positive reviews - some not so positive. A hardware solution might still be better.

Still, if I were to ponder a software solution, surely there must be a Windows option out there. I am a Windows guy, after all. So, I went looking. Oddly enough, I only found one: 3CX. But that's just fine, because it is the only one I'll ever need.

So, it's time to buy in. Anyone know of a reputable online retailer where I can order the software? I saw the list, and none of those sites were familiar to me.

MichaelD

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Thanks for your nice message! :)

You can find the list of our reseller partners here:
    http://www.3cx.com/ordering/find-reseller.php

Many of them also offer online buying....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Montclairguy

Check your private messages, as well.

4. mfm

mfm Active Member

It is always nice to hear from people who have tried out 3CX and are happy with it. As for resellers, I would also take a look at the resellers who have helped you on the forums in the past.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. pcunite

Good to hear your experience. We are evaluating 3CX and while it seems to want just a tab more beefier hardware, the weeks of messing around with Asterisk is for hobbyists. Is it to much to ask your PBX to just work? There is nothing shameful about using the mouse to set things up ya know! Anyway I hope 3CX works out for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.