Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Playing audio file after transfer, dial by name directory...

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by aether, Aug 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aether

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to play an audio file that says "this call may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance purposes". I have found a way to play this after a queue call is routed. But is it possible to have the file played if someone dials a user extension off the digital receptionist? What about before the call is transferred after accessing the dial by name directory?

Thanks

2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Re: Playing audio file after transfer, dial by name director

Hi there,
    You could look into replacing the "Please hold while I transfer your call" audio file, and record a new one with your own prompt in place, file is located in C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Ivr\Prompts\Sets\8210986B-9412-497f-AD77-3A554F4A9BDB\please_hold.wav
    Watch out file format must remains the same (8000 Hz, 16-bit, Mono, PCM-encoding, WAV format).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.