Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

PLDT SIP Trunk (Philippines)

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by joerbrando, Feb 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joerbrando

Hello everyone,

I have been bashing my head around how to configure a SIP trunk here in the Philippines.
    Does anyone have prior experience on doing this?

According to my research, this is the setup they are using:

Multiple internet gateways (used by ISPs that offer VoIP Services)
    https://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/network-configurations-supported-3cx-phone-system/

And the guide that i have followed to try to get it setup properly with 3CX is this one:

Configuring Singtel SIP Trunk in 3CX (Just replace Singtel details with PLDT details)
    https://www.3cx.com/docs/asia-sip-trunk-singtel/#h.evect8xdd3qr

Im not even able to ping the SBC, which i assume that i should be able to do?
    And PLDT has of course been less then helpful regarding this since they say that 3CX is not a "type approved PBX", even though i know other companies here in the Philippines that are using this very setup.

2. Sinuswerte

Check if you can ping the host/provider. It should be reachable first from your premises before you can establish a SIP Trunk registration.

3. joerbrando

Thats what i suspected as well, and i cant even ping the device or any of the addresses that has been supplied to me. I assume they must have done some kind of misconfiguration somewhere on their side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.