Please help! 3cx call assistant not working.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by chantellelswick, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chantellelswick

I have a deadline of the 1st to test out Switchvox and 3cx.

After the 1st, we get funding to buy a new PBX system.

We are only going to be using laptops and desktops and we are not buying phones so I am interested in a good softphone and a good VoIP system.

I set up 3CX last night and I think I did everything right but I can not get 3cx call assistant to work.

So far, 3cx seems better and the call assistant looks like it would be a great feature.

I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it about 15 times and spent about 4 hours working on it. I am a bit frustrated as to why it does not work and I read a little bit of this forum and there seems to be chatter about it was working and then it was turned off.

If it was turned off and there is no clear notification that it only works on the paid version, I think that is very foolish and I would like my 4 hours back :evil: . I want to try it out fully before I tell my boss what system to buy.

2. igor.snezhko

igor.snezhko Active Member

Use 3CX test key to unlock all features. It should be listed in the 3CX Invitation letter.

3. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

The 3CX Assistant only works in the paid version, not in the free edition. I think the free edition provides enough features to allow you to decide to go the 3CX route or not.

However there is also a 2 line demo key which gets sent to you by email which allows you to tria the 3CX Assistant. This is explained clearly in the welcome email you get. It is also explained in the free version paid edition comparison on our website

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.