• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Please help configure Sipura SPA-3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mioduz

Reaction score
I installed a sipura spa-3000 with the intent to use it as a gateway.
I have been unsuccesful at getting the device to register with 3CX
Server log:
18:37:43.594 AuthMgr::eek:nAuthFailure [CM102001]: Authentication failed for SipReq: REGISTER 192.168.1.10 tid=-747c0a70 cseq=REGISTER [email protected]:5061 / 2 from(wire); Reason: Credentials don't match, check that authorization-ID and password match the ones in extension settings
18:37:43.281 printDetailedInfo [CM502001]: Source info: From: "5707543230"[sip:[email protected]];tag=9c2da34bb241706co1; To: "5707543230"[sip:[email protected]]
18:37:43.281 evt::CheckAuth::not_handled [CM302002]: Authentication failed due to unidentified source of: SipReq: REGISTER 192.168.1.10 tid=-747c0a70 cseq=REGISTER [email protected]:5061 / 2 from(wire)

Apparantly it thinks I have the wrong ID and password. I followed the 3CX configuration page to set up the device. I have triple checked to make sure that both the auth ID and Pass are set correctly, as well as "Use authID" is set to yes.

Anyone have any advice

same issue by me...
i have had this problem in the past,

i un-installed and re-installed the server system, to solve the problem.

I have done that 3 times on three seperate occasions and i am now back to serch for a solution that doesn't entail a re-install...

I currently have this issue with a SPA-3120

Ilan

Uninstalling and re-installing will not make any difference. If you have a commercial edition with support package, contact our support - that will help a lot more :)

for some reason it does make a difference...and has made the difference.

the server messages stated above keep on coming and even if you clear out all extensions, lines and rules etc they still appear...

maybe re-starting the server will do the trick but up until yesterday i didn't know how to do that...lol

Ilan

This may be be going off at a complete tangent, but I notice that in my 3cx config section for my Linksys 3102 (which has been working fine for a long time) that I have a check in the 'Registration settings - use registrations contact field host/port...'' that does not appear in the 3cx default (setup wizard) version. See attached pic. Anyone care to comment on what they have?
[Don't worry about the SIP port being 5061!]

Chris

PSTN lIne

Subscriber information:

User ID and Auth ID needs to be the same.

Then restart the SPA.

If that does not work, factory reset the SPA, create an ID in 3CX before you configure the SPA. Do not ask me why, but it seems to trigger "something" that makes it work. No idea why.

H.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamingpro2131
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.