• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul-cdma

Reaction score
I have a problem. how to transfer call to voip provider without user autorisation?
Example!
in voip provider are softswitc - mera ( it`s without user autorisation, only ip autorisation)
I build voip extension in 3cx system, and can`t use blank user and pass field. :roll: can somebady help?

Hi,

thats tricky ;-)

put in any user and password like xxx yyy or whatever.

If you set no authorisation it will not be used but you have to put something in.

Regrads, Mathias

no! answer from mera is Forbiden access :evil:

i do this with sip broker and it works fine.

ok! I have another problem. Can this soft use g729 codec!!!! please. just in Russia we use only this and 723 codec.

Why you don`t wonna support this codec?

Hi - I read your post.

G729 requires very expensive royalty expenses and therefore it is not feasable nor worth it to include it in the list of codecs supported by the 3cx Phonesystem.

so what is the way?
all use this codec :(

So how much many you need to give to me this codec for your system :D

paul-cdma said:
So how much many you need to give to me this codec for your system :D

Use Google search to calculate amount of money... Keywords: royalty, license, licence, G.729

Are you ready to pay? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YBow
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.