Ploblems creating extensions after restoring a backup.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by beaver, Jan 3, 2008.

1. beaver

I restore a backup from version 3 in version 4 and 5 but after that i tried to make a new extension adn the system prompt
    Cannot save DN object: ERROR: duplicate key violates unique constraint "dn_pkey"<br>#0 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\CallContext.php(94): safeExec(Object(PDOStatement), 'Cannot save DN ...')<br />
    #1 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fDN.php(162): CallContext->safeExec('insert into dn ...', Array, 'Cannot save DN ...')<br />
    #2 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fDN.php(121): fDN::saveDN(Object(oDN))<br />
    #3 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fExtension.php(112): fDN::save(Object(oDN))<br />
    #4 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fUser.php(41): fExtension::save(Object(oExtension))<br />
    #5 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\user_extension_info.php(1046): fUser::save(Object(oUser))<br />
    #6 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\gui\fmPage.php(70): aOnOk->execute()<br />
    #7 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\gui\fmPage.php(85): fmPage->processData()<br />
    #8 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\gui\fmPageEx.php(110): fmPage->toHTML()<br />
    #9 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\user_extension_info.php(1096): fmCustomPage->toHTML()<br />
    #10 {main}
    Please help.

2. Pentangle

Pentangle Member

Have you tried restoring the v3 backup, then immediately taking a new backup, uninstalling, reinstalling, and then restoring the new backup?

3. beaver

restore backup restore

I try what you said but the problem persist. Anyone, help.

4. beaver

Looks that is working now

Ok that's what i did. I follow the recomendation of the reply, but it didn't work. after that i delete all the extensions, and restore the backup again and there is were everithing start to work again.