Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Ploblems creating extensions after restoring a backup.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by beaver, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beaver

I restore a backup from version 3 in version 4 and 5 but after that i tried to make a new extension adn the system prompt
    Cannot save DN object: ERROR: duplicate key violates unique constraint "dn_pkey"<br>#0 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\CallContext.php(94): safeExec(Object(PDOStatement), 'Cannot save DN ...')<br />
    #1 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fDN.php(162): CallContext->safeExec('insert into dn ...', Array, 'Cannot save DN ...')<br />
    #2 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fDN.php(121): fDN::saveDN(Object(oDN))<br />
    #3 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fExtension.php(112): fDN::save(Object(oDN))<br />
    #4 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fUser.php(41): fExtension::save(Object(oExtension))<br />
    #5 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\user_extension_info.php(1046): fUser::save(Object(oUser))<br />
    #6 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\gui\fmPage.php(70): aOnOk->execute()<br />
    #7 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\gui\fmPage.php(85): fmPage->processData()<br />
    #8 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\gui\fmPageEx.php(110): fmPage->toHTML()<br />
    #9 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\user_extension_info.php(1096): fmCustomPage->toHTML()<br />
    #10 {main}
    Please help.

2. Pentangle

Pentangle Member

Have you tried restoring the v3 backup, then immediately taking a new backup, uninstalling, reinstalling, and then restoring the new backup?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. beaver

restore backup restore

I try what you said but the problem persist. Anyone, help.

4. beaver

Looks that is working now

Ok that's what i did. I follow the recomendation of the reply, but it didn't work. after that i delete all the extensions, and restore the backup again and there is were everithing start to work again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.