• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved PLSHOLD wont change to empty.wav

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draax

Reaction score
Hi,
I used different browsers but still no success in changing the file.
After selecting the empty.wav and press open the browser does some quick refresh but the please_hold.wav are still selected.

Thanks for any input.
Johan

Hi Johan,

Is your file setup as the following info on our web page;
http://www.3cx.com/docs/converting-wav-file/

One other thing to try if you have not done so already is to copy another file that already exists on the system and use that to see if you are getting the same results.

Please update the post on your findings and if you managed to solve the issue we would be grateful if you could share it with the community.

Regards

Hi MRM!
Thanks for your respons, the file im trying to use is the one that came with the installation at "C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Data\Ivr\Prompts\empty.wav"

I tried multiple 3CX system files still the same issue "quick refresh"

Johan

Johan,

What I did was rename the please hold file to please hold2 & copied the empty.wav file to the same directory as please hold & renamed that to please hold, then I had to restart the PBX and it worked.

Regards,

Thanks!
It works just fine now.
I have used different PBX's before but 3CX seems to very simple and stable we're going to evaluate the software more and then looking into signing up as a partner.

Johan

Thanks for getting back to us & look forward to working with you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.